Mina Sundwall (Lost in Space) Biography Wiki
Mina Sundwall was born in New York, United States, on October 23, 2001, therefore under the zodiac sign of Scorpio and of American nationality – she is popular for her acting career, especially for her role in the television series ” Lost in Space”.
Early life and education
Mina spent her entire childhood in New York City alongside her parents – you rarely hear from her because she values their privacy as much as her own. She appears to be an only child, as she did not mention having any siblings.
She grew up watching TV series and movies with her mother, and fell in love with the actresses she saw – she promised herself she would make it in the film industry one day and had the support of his two parents. She was only 10 years old when she landed her first role in the documentary television series “Celebrity Ghost Stories”, and her acting career was launched.
Mina has just graduated from high school and it looks like she is not going to enroll in college but will focus on her acting career instead.
Mina’s acting career
Mina’s career was launched in 2012 with her role as “Kathy” in “Celebrity Ghost Stories,” but it took her two years to land her next role, as Young Petra in the psychological thriller “A Good Marriage.” – she played Mia Harris in a single episode of the television series “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” the same year. The first role that really made Mina famous in the film industry was that of Justine in the romantic comedy-drama “Maggie’s Plan” filmed in 2015 – she then appeared in the films “Freeheld” and “#Horror” later that year. that year. Today, Mina is popular for the last role she landed, in 2018 – she plays Penny Robinson in the TV series “Lost in Space”.
It is a science fiction television series closely based on the 1965 series of the same name, which follows the story of a family of space colonists who are now lost in space. Mina is also trying to make her way in the modeling industry and has been featured in a few magazines so far.
Today’s Most Popular Female Actresses
Since the start of the film industry, the world has seen many amazing actors and actresses – some say today’s actresses are the best in film history and are often better than their male partners. The Ranker site has compiled a list of today’s most popular female actresses and we are going to name five of them:
- Fifth place is occupied by Kate Winslet – Kate is an English actress best known for her roles in the 1997 film ‘Titanic’, which was the highest-grossing film of all time at the time, and ‘Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind’ alongside Jim Carey;
- Julianne Moore is in fourth place, and who is also a children’s author – she is popular for her appearances in “The Big Lebowski” in 1998, “Children of Men” in 2006 and “Kingsman: The Golden Circle” filmed in 2017;
- In third place is Lady Helen Lydia Mirren– her career was launched in 1967 when she started performing with the Royal Shakespeare Company and she is popular for her roles in the film “The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover” shot in 1989 and “The Leisure Seeker” filmed in 2017;
- The second place is occupied by Meryl Streepwho is considered the best actress of her generation – she is popular for her roles in the film “Kramer against Kramer” shot in 1979, “The wife of the French lieutenant” (1981) and “Florence Foster Jenkins” in 2016;
- First place goes to Cate Blanchett who is also a theater director – she has received two Oscars, three Golden Globe Awards and three BAFTA Awards. She is popular for her roles in the 1998 film “Elizabeth”, “The Lord of the Rings” trilogy, “The Hobbit” trilogy and the film “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” (2008).
Although Mina is an actress with incredible talents, she is nowhere in the list of the most popular female actresses in the world compiled by The Ranker website.
Mina’s love life and relationships
Mina is very secretive when it comes to her love life as she has not shared any details regarding her past and present affairs with the public. Mina is a supporter of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community, however, she is straight and has admitted to having a crush on Cole Sprouse who is also an actor.
Mina was rumored to be dating another actor in 2015 after the two met on the set of one of the TV series she was working on – they were said to have been together for almost four months before calling it quits. unknown.
Mina is currently rumored to be dating a boy she stars in the TV series “Lost in Space”, but it has not been confirmed by her, and judging from her social media accounts and her secrecy, she Currently appears to be single, unmarried and has no children.
Hobbies and other interests
Mina may seem completely focused on her acting career, but she also has several other interests.
—Mina Sundwall (@MinaSundwall) August 15, 2019
- She is a good musician and has learned to play piano and guitar over the years – she sometimes uploads videos of herself singing and playing guitar to her Instagram account.
- She is a supporter of gun control and has participated in the March for Our Lives campaign.
- She is also interested in traveling to other countries like Ghana to work with disadvantaged people and to help improve their lives.
- She is also very interested in working with children and would like to become a teacher in the future.
- Mina loves playing video games but admits to not being very good at them – her favorite games are “FIFA” and “Need For Speed Carbon”.
- As a child, Mina dreamed of becoming a medical examiner, but that changed over the years.
- She has a fear of the dark called nyctophobia.
- She can’t eat spinach and is lactose intolerant.
- His current dream is to act in a French film.
Appearance and net worth
Mina is currently 17 years old. She has long brown hair and blue eyes, while her height and weight are unknown.
According to authoritative sources, her current net worth is estimated at over $200,000 and is steadily increasing thanks to her acting career.
Presence on social networks
Mina is very active on several popular social networks, as it is very important for her acting career.
She launched her Twitter account in February 2013 and has so far garnered over 10,000 followers and tweeted over 850 times. His Instagram account is currently followed by nearly 75,000 people, while she has posted more than 350 photos there – Mina also runs a Facebook page, which currently has more than 4,300 fans.