Millie Bobby Brown is a British actress and model. Brown was included in the Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world and she was selected as a goodwill ambassador for UNICEF, as the youngest person to hold this position to date. In addition to her guest performances on television, Brown has garnered acclaim for her role as Eleven in the Netflix sci-fi drama series Stranger Things (2016–present). She also produced the Netflix mystery film Enola Holmes (2020).
Millie Bobby Brown was born on Thursday February 19, 2004 (18 years old; as of 2022), in Marbella, Spain. At the age of four, she returned to England with her family and settled in Bournemouth. When she was eight, the family moved to Orlando, Florida. There she attended Pokesdown Community Primary School.
Height (approx.): 163cm (5′ 4″)
Mass: 47 kg (103 lbs)
Eye colour: Hazelnut
Hair color: Dark brown
Family and ethnicity
Her father, Robert Brown, is a businessman. Her mother is Kelly Brown. She has a brother, Charlie Brown, and two sisters, Ava Brown and Paige Brown.
Relationships/Affairs, Spouse, Children
Since 2022, Millie Bobby Brown has been single. However, she is dating Jake Bongiovi (son of musician Jon Bon Jovi) from 2022.
She is known to this day Joseph Robinson (rugby player) and Jacob Sartorius (American singer and Internet personality.)
She is rumored to be dating her Enola Holmes co-star Louis Partridge.
Brown made her acting debut as a guest star on ABC’s fantasy drama series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland as Alice, which is a Once Upon a Time spin-off.
She also did a BBC America paranormal drama thriller series Intruders as Madison O’Donnell in 2014.
In 2016, Brown was cast as Eleven in the Netflix sci-fi horror series Stranger Things. She was nominated for two awards: the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series and the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
Brown appeared in the music video for the song Find Me by Sigma and Birdy.
She has appeared in Citigroup commercial advertisements since November 2016. She made her modeling debut with Calvin Klein’s “By Appointment” campaign in January 2017. Within a month, she was signed to modeling agency IMG Models . During the summer of 2018, Brown appeared in the campaign for Italian brand Moncler.
In 2008 she starred in and produced The Enola Holmes Mysteries.
She also starred as Sarah in Darren Aronofsky’s virtual reality experience Spheres: Songs of Spacetime. The Sims 4 Positivity Challenge was announced by EA Games in November 2018, and Brown worked with Sims 4 programmers on the project. Brown made her film debut in 2019 with Godzilla: King of the Monsters, the sequel to Godzilla (2014). She then did the sequel too, Godzilla vs. Kong (2021). In March 2019, it was announced that Brown would star in Ali Benjamin’s adaptation of The Thing About Jellyfish as Suzy. “Florence by Mills” – the beauty line she launched in 2019 – was her first venture as a businesswoman. The products are available from Boots UK Pharmacy.
She starred in and produced, through her company PCMA Productions, a drama film titled The Girls I’ve Been, which was released theatrically on July 28, 2020. It was announced on May 13, 2021 that she would star in Sequel to Enola Holmes, Enola Holmes 2.
- 2017: Screen Actors Guild Awards: Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series
- 2017: Fangoria Chainsaw Award: Best Television Actress
- 2017: Saturn Awards: Best Young Actor in a Television Series
- 2017: MTV Movie & TV Awards: Best Actor in a Show
- 2017: Gold Derby TV Awards: Breakthrough Performer of the Year
- 2018: Kids’ Choice Awards: Favorite TV Actress
- 2018: MTV Movie & TV Awards: Best Performance in a Show
- 2018: Teen’s Choice Awards: Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy Actress
- 2019: Teen’s Choice Awards: Best Summer TV Actress
Millie has an estimated net worth of ten million dollars.
Facts / Anecdotes
- Millie has a pet dog named Winnie. The dog also has his own Instagram account with over 176,000 followers!
- She also has a pet rabbit called Eeyore.
- She gradually lost hearing in one ear. This was after having partial hearing in the ear at birth.
- She is associated with the new global campaign of CALVIN KLEIN JEANS.
- She had her biggest role in 2016 with the Netflix original series Stranger Things as Eleven. She has received several awards, as well as two Emmy Award nominations for her incredible acting.
- Her inclusion in Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2018 list makes her the youngest person to have accomplished it. She is also the youngest person to be awarded the title of UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
- Noah Schnapp’s character, Will Byers, and Millie’s character, Clark, often pulled pranks while filming the first season.
- Finn Wolfhard, who played Mike Wheeler, was Millie’s first kiss.
- Although she loves Eggos as much as her character Eleven, she got sick several times from eating them during filming.
- After signing with IMG at age 13, she began working as a model.
- UEFA’s Together #WePlayStrong campaign recruited her as an ambassador in March 2019.
- In response to harassment from some Twitter users who allegedly edited her photos and added anti-LGBT captions, Millie deactivated her Twitter account. She gave a speech at the MTV Awards where she asked them to stop online bullying.
- According to reporters, Millie earned $20,000 and $60,000 per episode for the first and second seasons of Stranger Things, respectively. In contrast, the third season marked an increase for the majority of the cast, including Millie. She received around $350,000 per episode.
- She does not speak Spanish, although she was born in Spain.
- She defends being close friends with Drake and considers him a career mentor despite the media controversy over their age difference.
- When she landed her breakthrough role in Stranger Things (2016), her family was struggling financially. Therefore, they lived almost all the time with his aunt.
- She loves boxing when she’s not working.
- Nicki Minaj is one of her biggest idols. The singer even performed Nicki Minaj’s verse to Ye’s song “Monster” during her appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2014).
- She has 48.3 million followers on Instagram in 2022.
- She has been on the cover of Glamor Magazine, Vogue, Variety, Teen Vogue and L’Officiel.
- Her first photo on Instagram dates from October 25, 2016. It was her first photo shoot for an American magazine Interview.