• Kay Adams is an American television personality and sports commentator, who hosts “Good Morning Football” on the NFL Network.
• She was born in Chicago, Illinois and is of Polish descent.
• Kay Adams worked as a games host for the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team and also hosted other fantasy football shows, as well as ‘Good Morning Football’.
• She dated NFL star Danny Amendola, although they are no longer a couple.
• Kay Adams has a net worth of over $1 million.
Who is Kay Adams?
Kay Adams is a well-known American television personality and sports host, who hosts “Good Morning Football” on the NFL Network.
Kay Adams Age, childhood, family and education
Kay was born under the zodiac sign Aries on April 6, 1986, in Chicago, Illinois, USA to Polish parents, which makes her 33 years old. American by nationality and of Caucasian origin, Kay is the youngest of a family of three. Kay has an older brother named Adamski and a sister named Sylvia Wrobel. His parents grew up in Poland and immigrated to the United States. Their family was on a low income and Kay was forced to do odd jobs to pay for her school fees.
Kay attended Whitney M. Young Magnet High School, before joining the University of Missouri after enrolling.
To fund her college education, Kay worked at Willie’s Pub and Pool Bar from 3 to 8 p.m. She first majored in journalism, but later moved into communications and, while working at the bar, she met boys and girls who were interested in sports. She took this opportunity to train and did informal sports talks with customers while serving them.
Kay Adams Professional Career and Rise to Stardom
Kay began her career working for the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team as an in-game entertainer during their home games. She got her first role with professional football in fantasy football shows including “SiriusXM Fantasy Drive” and “SiriusXM’s Livin’ the Fantasy”. Kay was also hosting the “DirectTV Fantasy Zone” at the same time.
On October 17, 2012, she was the guest of the famous “Late Show with Craig Ferguson”. It was the same year that she started creating and uploading fantasy football videos to YouTube. Kay was also offered the opportunity to host Chicago Bears special events.
Since 2016, Kay has hosted the show “Good Morning Football” on the NFL Network, which is a daily morning news show; she works alongside other famous sportscasters such as Peter Schrager, Kyle Brandt and Nate Burleson. The show features headline-grabbing news, interviews, entertainment issues, and a wide range of sports. She also has other on-air hosting roles, one of which is “Fantasy Football Live” on the NBC Sports Network.
Kay has also delivered fantasy football picks on various podcasts such as Garbage Time & Sportsnet New York Podcast, alongside Katie Nolan, among others.
Kay Adams Personal Life, Dating, Boyfriend and Kids
When it comes to her love life, Kay chooses to keep it a secret. However, in March 2011, she hinted that she was dating via a tweet. However, when Kay had an interview with Craig Ferguson the following year, Kay confessed that she didn’t have a boyfriend.
She also added that it is difficult for men to date a woman like her who has so much football knowledge. Kay also confessed that men tend to be intimidated and feel insecure around her, given her career in a male-dominated field.
Later, there was speculation that Kay was dating NFL star Danny Amendola, and in 2015 the speculation was confirmed when the two were spotted together as a couple at the ESPY Awards. However, since then, the two have never come forward to talk about their relationship, and it was rumored that they had broken up.
In 2016, Amendola was seen with Olivia Culpo, the former Miss Universe 2012, as a couple at Coachella. This confirmed the rumors that he had broken up with Kay. Currently, Kay is a single woman who seems to be focused on her career. She also did not have the chance to have children. Kay lives in New York.
Kay Adams body measurements and features
Kay East 5ft 5in (165cm) tall, and is reputed to weigh 116lbs (53kgs) with a slim build. She has light brown hair with some blonde highlights and her eyes are green.
Interesting facts about Kay Adams
- Kay doesn’t like bacon, deli meats, and she doesn’t eat meat with bones, including chicken wings and ribs.
- Kay hates adding condiments to her food unless it’s ketchup. She also adds lemon juice to her salads.
- Adams’ very first gig was Summer Fest which took place in Milwaukie, Wisconsin. While there, Kay watched “Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.”
- The first film she saw at the cinema was “The Racketeer” in 1991.
- Apart from journalism, Kay has also worked as an emcee at special events. including the 2017 MDA muscle walk.
- His favorite superhero is Gambit, while his favorite movie is “Veep”, a 2012 film.
Kay Adams net worth
According to Payscale, the average American sportscaster earns an annual salary of $80,000, while the full range can reach over $200,000. As a standard NFL Network host, Kay earns more than the average sportscaster income; his annual salary is estimated at $70,000. As of 2019, reliable sources estimate Kay Adams net worth at over $1 million.