Gilles Cohen is a French actor and is known for his works like A Prophet (2009), The Beat That My Heart Skipped (2005) and The Bureau (2015), he is also known as an actor.
Gilles Cohen was born on Thursday, August 15, 1963 (age 59; date 2022). Cohen studied at the Lycée Voltaire in Paris where he was introduced to the theater. After his baccalaureate, he joined a free class at Cours Florent under the direction of Francis Huster I. In 1985, he took his first steps in cinema as an actor and director. He started his acting career in the theater.
Height (approx.): 6 feet (1.83m)
Mass: 78 kg (171 lbs)
Eye colour: Blue
Hair color: Salt and pepper
Family and ethnicity
Relationships/Affairs, Wife, Children
He was married to Emmanuelle Devos (French actress) with whom he has two sons, Raphaël Cohen (entrepreneur, co-founder of Deskimo and director and founder of Corporate Edesign) (born April 23, 1989) and Samuel Cohen. The couple eventually divorced.
Gilles Cohen remarried with Karine Paschal.
Gilles Cohen began his theater career with Le Cid de Corneille, directed by Francis Huster, and the same year, he made his debut in the feature film Parking Jacques Demy (1985). Besides being an actor, he was also a playwright. In 2005, he directed a short film titled As James Dean. He made his television debut with Vénus et Apollon (season 2) by Pascal Lahmani in the role of Chassard in 2008.
- Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters (2021)
Facts / Anecdotes
- He was a big fan of Michel Simon and Delphine Seyrig among other actors from the past. He often posts about them on his Instagram account.
- He paid tribute to Jean Cocteau and Emmanuel Berl on his Instagram page.
- He really appreciates art and talks about it quite frequently on his social networks.
- We can say that he is also very interested in the beautiful quotes that he often posts on his Instagram page.