Fanny Guinochet is a journalist and television host. She is a columnist at France Info. She has also worked with Opinion as an economics journalist since 2013.
Fanny attended the Institute of Political Studies (IEP) in Lyon where she obtained a degree in political studies. The journalist also holds a master’s degree in sociology. She also studied at the Professional Training Center of the CFPJ in Paris.
Eye colour: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Family and ethnicity
Relationships/Affairs, Husband and Children
She has a daughter named Lou. She didn’t reveal much about her husband.
Guinochet began his career as an author. She published the book Laurence Parisot: une femme en guerre (English translation: Laurence Parisot: a woman at war) in 2008.
Challenges, a French magazine, hired her in 2009 after which she joined L’Opinion. She then joined L’Express as an economics specialist in 2019. However, she left L’Express after a year in 2020. In addition to her writing, Guinochet made numerous appearances on television. She regularly participates in debates on BFMTV and C dans l’air.
Facts / Anecdotes
- His Instagram account contains many photos of the Eiffel Tower. Clearly obsessed.
- She often travels by metro and says she prefers it!
- She is a big fan of Jean-Paul Belmondo.
- Some of her favorite things to post on her social media are flowers, art she sees on the street, and beautiful quotes.
- She has her own vegetable garden and enjoys gardening in her spare time.
- She has a daughter named Lou. She often posts her drawings and things related to her childhood on her social networks.